Funeral Services of Distinction Inc. has proudly announced it is preparing to expand and needs more Team members.
The Mortuary Master Adam J. Casey & FSOD Incorporated. is a prestigious and elegant funeral service trend and it has a team serving in excellence for the finest farewell. Saying the final goodbye to any loved one is a very painful time but the “Legacy Farewell Celebration” makes it elegant and memorable for everyone who comes to attend the farewell ceremony.
This position "Mortuary Servant" interacts directly with client families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction. The Mortuary Servant will be the first point of contact with families, and get them in contact with the Mortuary Master.
- Performs a variety of tasks during funerals and visitations to assist funeral directors and ensures that services run smoothly as planned
- Directs calls to appropriate team members
- Greets and receives client families and/or other persons entering the office for information and assistance
- Maintains a friendly attitude while offering assistance and guidance to all persons entering the location
- Assists passengers in and out of limousine with special emphasis and patience given to the handicapped and elderly (If Necessary)
- Assists the Mortuary Master ESQ or Funeral Director in facilitating service related paraphernalia in and out of the visitation area, funeral home chapel, church or other place of service.
- Assist with arranging meetings, bringing families to the Mortuary Master & Staff.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Applicants must have a flexible schedule, professional appearance, good attitude, and be a team player. The candidate must share in the idea of growing market and maintaining a premier level of customer satisfaction.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter and team player
- Compassionate towards others
Who we are. What we do.
We’re are a company that gets financial compensation to facilitate farewell services and disposition of remains. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe.
We operate under the umbrella of the Elite Funeral Group a division of Funeral Services of Distinction Incorporated. A Prestigious funeral service company Serving the entire Chicago land & Surrounding Area. The Elite Funeral Group care for more than 2,500 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life, Celebrating the life once lived, but most of all the legacy that has been left behind.
The Mortuary Servant Position, can and will change your life for the better offers advanced hands on training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality.
While the plan for expansion is currently being negotiated, Funeral Services of Distinction Inc has partnered with various funeral homes across the United States to make a difference one family at a time. This modern approach to the old fashion tradition of a funeral truly is captivating the attention of the masses, focusing on celebrating the life once lived, but most of all the legacy left behind.
Join with "Elite Funeral Group" and gain financial security for you and your family by joining the leading innovative funeral service provider.
P.S. and you can still keep your regular day job
Let's Serve in excellence, for the finest farewell.
The Mortuary Master's Promise - We guarantee to exceed your expectations.
Please Contact our Human Resources Director 773-427-0707
or by email SERVICEOFDISTINCTIONINC@gmail.com
*Please be advised under Mortuary Law Practices, you must undergo a FEDERAL BACKGROUND CHECK before being permitted to serve with FSOD INC. A conviction does not disqualify you, however in some cases the Board Of Directors will review and make a final decision.
BACKGROUND CHECK FEE $150.00 per submission,
and Reimbursed on your first check from FSOD INCORPORATED